Thermal conversion processes
Processing and refining biomass into products that can be used for energy and/or materials, e.g. fuels.
Thermal conversion process of organic compounds without oxygen.
Thermal conversion process for the production of hydrogen.
Heat treatment can be used to set the final properties of the component and surface, such as hardness, strength or conductivity.
Debinding ceramics & metals
Debinding removes the binders with their organic components from the green compact.
Hardening / Annealing
Hardening can be used to improve the mechanical resistance of metallic materials by selectively changing and transforming their microstructures.
Spectrum plant data
- Working tube & volume according to process requirement
- Working tube arranged vertically or horizontally
- Temperatures up to 1800 °C
- Operation under vacuum, protective or forming gas
- Folding mechanism for exchange of working tubes
- Working tube static or as rotary tube
- Made of stainless steel or mild steel with coloring
- Wall structure:
- → Working tube
- → Heating elements
- → Radiation shields/ thermal insulation
- → Stainless steel sheeting
- Control cabinet separate or integrated in the rack
Measurement, control & regulation technology:
- Siemens PLC, industrial PC or industrial controller
- Control of power according to process temperatures
- Temperature measurement by thermocouples and pyrometer
- Single or multi-zone control of the heating elements
- Running of the process in program segments (ramps, holding times, change of atmosphere etc.)
- Documentation of process data for quality assurance
Head of Sales
Dipl.-Ing. Mechanical Engineering
Phone.: +49 (0) 3731 1683-15