Debinding ceramics & metals
Debinding removes the binders with their organic components from the green compact.
Sintering of ceramics, after debinding or shaping by means of additive manufacturing, pressing, or casting.
Sintering of metals, after debinding or shaping by means of additive manufacturing, pressing, or casting.
Heat treatment can be used to set the final properties of the component and surface, such as hardness, strength or conductivity.
Vacuum and process gas brazing
Brazing processes place high demands on the furnace technology to ensure the surface quality of the components to be joined.
Hardening / Annealing
Hardening can be used to improve the mechanical resistance of metallic materials by selectively changing and transforming their microstructures.
Spectrum plant data
- Temperatures up to 3000 °C
- Useful volume according to requirement
- Vacuum: up to 1*10-6 mbar
- Rotary vane and turbomolecular pump
- Operation under vacuum, protective or reaction gas
- Technical afterburning
- Design as laboratory furnace
- Frame made of mild steel surface treated or stainless steel
- Stainless steel vessel (double-walled, water-cooled), optional: pressure vessel
- Heating elements according to process requirements
- High temperature insulation or radiation shields
- Control cabinet integrated on the rack
- Vacuum pumping station integrated
Measurement, control & regulation technology:
- Siemens PLC, industrial PC or industrial controller
- Control of power according to process temperatures
- Temperature measurement by thermocouples and pyrometer
- Single or multi-zone control of the heating elements
- Running of the process in program segments (ramps, holding times, change of atmosphere etc.)
- Documentation of process data for quality assurance
Head of Sales
Dipl.-Ing. Mechanical Engineering
Phone.: +49 (0) 3731 1683-15