Debinding ceramics & metals
Debinding removes the binders with their organic components from the green compact.
Ceramics & Metals Sintering
Sintering of ceramics and metals after debinding or shaping by means of additive manufacturing, pressing or casting.
Vacuum and process gas brazing
Brazing processes place high demands on the furnace technology to ensure the surface quality of the components to be joined.
Heat treatment can be used to set the final properties of the component and surface, such as hardness, strength or conductivity.
Hardening / Annealing
Hardening can be used to improve the mechanical resistance of metallic materials by selectively changing and transforming their microstructures.
Both materials and components are subject to accelerated aging at the beginning of their life cycle. This initial aging can be simulated in retort furnaces.
Spectrum plant data
- Temperatures up to 1200 °C
- Useful volume according to requirement
- Vacuum: up to 1*10-6 mbar
- High vacuum pumping station, also oil-free
- Operation under vacuum and/or process gas
- Technical afterburning (option)
- Cold trap (option)
- Design as laboratory furnace
- Frame made of steel surface treated or stainless steel.
- Heat- and scale-resistant, high-alloy metallic retort
- Conventional furnace as heating
- Radiation shields inside (ceramic-free)
- Water-cooled, cold door area
- Control cabinet integrated on the rack
- Vacuum pumping station integrated
Measurement, control & regulation technology:
- Siemens PLC, industrial PC or industrial controller
- Control of power according to heating element temperature
- Sample thermocouples (option)
- Single or multi-zone control of the heating elements
- Running of the process in program segments (ramps, holding times, change of atmosphere etc.)
- Documentation of process data for quality assurance
Head of Sales
Dipl.-Ing. Mechanical Engineering
Phone.: +49 (0) 3731 1683-15