Drying of water-based lacquers
The drying of lacquers can be significantly accelerated by heat radiation/infrared radiation.
The evaporation of solvents can be significantly accelerated by heat radiation/infrared radiation.
Curing solvent lacquers
With infrared radiation, 2K lacquers can be forcibly cured and even increase the hardness of the lacquer layer.
Melting powder coatings
Infrared radiation can be used to melt powder coatings without powder carry-over.
Curing powder coatings
Infrared radiation can be used to cure powder coatings quickly and reliably and even increase hardness.
Drying of food, such as fruit, vegetables and baked goods under the heat supply by means of infrared.
Spectrum plant data
- Temperatures up to 400 °C
- Plant length and width according to process requirements
- Heating by means of infrared radiators
- Active product cooling according to customer requirements
- Manual or automatic loading
- Transport system according to customer requirements
- Frame as welded construction or from profile system
- Stainless steel sheeting with thermal insulation
- Component loading according to customer requirements (e.g. oven door, drawers, etc.)
- On request with handling system/pick-up for components
- Stable, height-adjustable feet or castors for mobile use
- With extraction of outgassing on request
Measurement, control & regulation technology:
- Siemens PLC, industrial PC or controller module
- Contactless measurement of the product temperature
- Control according to product temperature or setting of a constant heating output
- Division into individual heating zones
- Safety-related forced shutdown with optical-acoustic warning signal when a limit temperature is exceeded
- Automation of the heating process in recipes
Head of Sales
Dipl.-Ing. Mechanical Engineering
Phone.: +49 (0) 3731 1683-15