Heat treatment can be used to set the final properties of the component and surface, such as hardness, strength or conductivity.
Debinding removes the binders with their organic components from the green compact.
Debinding of metals, after shaping by means of additive manufacturing, pressing or casting.
Thermal conversion processes
Processing and refining biomass into products that can be used for energy and/or materials, e.g. fuels.
Water components in semi-finished products or in surface coatings can be removed by means of drying.
Hardening / Annealing
Hardening can be used to improve the mechanical resistance of metallic materials by selectively modifying and transforming their microstructures.
Spectrum plant data
- Temperatures up to 1,000 °C
- Usable volume according to requirements
- Electric heating elements and air circulation system
- Active product cooling according to customer requirements
- Manual or automatic loading
- Batch or continuous processes
- Stainless steel or black steel with coloring
- Stainless steel or steel sheeting with coloring
- Fiber insulation
- Door interlock
- Control cabinet separate or integrated on/in the rack
- Rack on height-adjustable feet or mobile on castors
Measurement, control & regulation technology:
- Siemens PLC, industrial PC or controller module
- Control of power according to process temperatures
- Temperature measurement by thermocouples and pyrometer
- Single or multi-zone control of the heating elements
- Driving of the process in ramps
- Documentation of process data for quality assurance
Head of Sales
Dipl.-Ing. Mechanical Engineering
Phone.: +49 (0) 3731 1683-15