For forming thermoplastics (thermoforming, plastic vacuum forming), the product must be heated to the respective glass transition temperature.
Annealing is the term used to describe the heat treatment of plastics to reduce mechanical stresses and the targeted modification of the microstructure.
Application of decorative or functional foils under heat.
Thermal processes for food, such as preheating, baking, caramelising, browning and keeping warm.
Heating organic sheets
Heating of organic sheets for connected forming processes.
When thermoplastics change their shape under the influence of heat and become smaller while retaining their volume, this is called shrinkage.
Spectrum plant data
- Temperatures up to 800 °C
- Plant length and width according to process requirements
- Heating by means of infrared heaters
- Active product cooling according to customer requirements
- Manual or automatic loading
- Transport system according to customer requirements
- Frame as welded construction or from profile system
- Stainless steel sheeting with thermal insulation
- Component loading according to customer requirements (e.g. oven door, drawers, etc.)
- On request with handling system/pick-up for components
- Stable, height-adjustable feet or castors for mobile use
- With extraction of outgassing on request
Measurement, control & regulation technology:
- Siemens PLC, industrial PC or controller module
- Contactless measurement of the product temperature
- Control according to product temperature or setting of a constant heating output
- Division into individual heating zones
- Safety-related forced shutdown with visual/acoustic warning signal when a limit temperature is exceeded
- Automation of the heating process in recipes
Head of Sales
Dipl.-Ing. Mechanical Engineering
Phone.: +49 (0) 3731 1683-15