PLC programmer (m/f/d) in special plant construction for industrial furnaces, heat and infrared technology
Since its foundation in 2000, IBT GmbH has developed into a leading special plant manufacturer in the field of heat and radiation technology. With our industrial furnaces, we realise the most demanding thermal processes for ceramics, metals, plastics, composites and paint drying. Our customers include automotive OEMs, their suppliers, the aerospace industry and research institutes.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Interesting research and development projects: We supply our heat engineering systems to future-proof industries and the basis is the continuous further development of our systems and process technology.
- Familiarisation: You will receive extensive familiarisation with our products and structures.
- Further training: We promote your professional skills through individual further training.
- Work-life balance: We provide a work-life balance with flexible working hours and home office.
- Team: We are a team and are characterised by open communication and flat hierarchies.
- Coffee: We offer our employees free drinks and fruit.
- Salary: We offer fair pay and a share in the company's success.
WHAT IS YOUR TASK?
- Programming the Siemens SPS of our special heat engineering systems
- Developing visualisation and user interfaces for our furnaces
- Commissioning of our furnaces in Freiberg or at the customer's site nationally and internationally
- Preparation of documentation and operating instructions
- If desired, you can also be responsible for the electrical project planning (E-planning) of the special systems, so that the complete electrotechnical implementation of the projects is in your hands.
WHAT DO YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- You have successfully completed training or studies as a programmer, automation technician or similar.
- We also give career changers with programming experience acquired elsewhere the opportunity to prove themselves.
- Experience in dealing with at least one of these programming languages: FBD - function block language, IL or C, C++.
- Reading and understanding a circuit diagram is a matter of course for you.
- Perfect, but not a mandatory requirement: You can create circuit diagrams in E-Plan.
- You work extremely carefully and have a strong sense of responsibility as well as a structured and analytical way of working.
- Confident handling of Word/Excel.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail:
Dr. Robert Eder
Employment type: Full time