Training as an industrial electrician (m/f/d), specialising in operating technology
Since its foundation in 2000, IBT GmbH has developed into a leading special plant manufacturer in the field of heat and radiation technology. With our industrial furnaces, we realise the most demanding thermal processes for ceramics, metals, plastics, composites and paint drying. Our customers include automotive OEMs, their suppliers, the aerospace industry and research institutes.
IBT GMBH AS A TRAINING COMPANY
- Interesting projects: We supply our heat engineering systems to future-proof industries such as automotive and high-performance materials.
- Team: We are a team and characterised by open communication and flat hierarchies.
- Catering: We offer our employees free drinks and fruit.
- Salary: We offer fair pay and a share in the success of the company, as well as the possibility of being offered permanent employment.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR APPRENTICESHIP
- Learning the basics, such as the relationship between voltage and current, as well as basic electrical variables and equipment
- Installation and wiring of switching, control and measuring devices
- Assembly & maintenance of our plants and systems
- Expert evaluation of technical documentation
- Safe handling of accident prevention regulations and occupational safety
WHAT DO YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- Secondary school leaving certificate with good grades
- Good knowledge of maths and physics
- Technical understanding
- Manual dexterity
- Problem-solving skills and patience
DURATION OF TRAINING:
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Send your application by e-mail to:
Dr. Robert Eder
Employment type: Vocational training