Technical draughtsman/product designer in special plant engineering (m/f/d)
Since its foundation in 2000, IBT GmbH has developed into a leading special plant manufacturer in the field of heat and radiation technology. With our industrial furnaces, we realise the most demanding thermal processes for ceramics, metals, plastics, composites and paint drying. Our customers include automotive OEMs, their suppliers, the aerospace industry and research institutes.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Interesting research and development projects: We supply our heat engineering systems to future-proof industries and the basis is the continuous further development of our systems and process technology.
- Familiarisation: You will receive extensive familiarisation with our products and structures.
- Further training: We promote your professional competence through individual further training.
- Work-life balance: We provide a work-life balance with flexible working hours and home office.
- Team: We are a team and are characterised by open communication and flat hierarchies.
- Coffee: We offer our employees free drinks and fruit.
- Salary: We offer fair pay and a share in the company's success, as well as a permanent employment contract.
WHAT IS YOUR TASK?
- Preparation of overall assembly drawings and detailed drawings of individual parts
- Creation and preparation of drafts, e.g. as sectional views and detail elaboration
- Preparation and checking of layout, production and assembly drawings, applying current standards and regulations
- Procurement of designed components/assemblies with selection of suitable manufacturing processes for production
- Preparation of parts lists and documentation
- Design support through modelling of parts and smaller assemblies
- Maintenance of the database
WHAT DO YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- You have successfully completed training as a technical draughtsman or product designer (m/f/d) or have a comparable qualification
- Confident and ready to use 3D CAD, preferably Autodesk (Inventor)
- Confident handling of Word/Excel
- Your experience in thermal engineering, vacuum technology OR transport technology will make it easier for you to start your work.
- You work extremely carefully and bring with you a strong sense of responsibility as well as a structured and analytical way of working.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail:
Dr. Robert Eder
Employment type: Full time